- I’m not ready for a relationship with you: Timing is crucial. Therefore you two do not always want the same things at the same time. Therefore, it is kind of understandable.
- I’m not physically attracted to you: Bad hygiene constitutes a number of things: bad breath, bad body odor and unkempt dirty hair. If a girl has any of these characters, she is not going to be in a relationship for a long time.
- You’re a drama queen: every guy wants to date a chilled out girl. Guys hate gossips and girls who bring up unnecessary drama
- You have bad manners: If you’re late to your first date, it’s just rude! Good manners are a huge indicator of good character. Girls should be chivalrous too. Say “please” and “thank you,” tip well, have good dining etiquette, don’t swear like a trucker, etc. Prove that he can take you home to meet mom and dad.
- There’s someone else: There really is someone else. Most likely it’s an ex-girlfriend he can’t get over. If this is the case, be glad he dumped you! Don’t be second best to anyone. Do not be the other woman. That is not your place.
- We don’t have chemistry: Saying you’re a bad kisser means there’s no chemistry between you. You don’t turn him on.
- You’re not marriage material: Unlike women, who constantly debate possible baby names and wedding destinations, guys NEVER talk about the future. Therefore, if a guy uses the “future” as a reason for dumping you, he’s not messing around he is in a serious search for a woman who is a wife material.
- You’re too masculine: well this does not apple to every guy but most guys prefer to believe that women are perfect, soft-skinned angels who never burp or shave. If you have more hair on your upper lip than he does, there’s a serious issue on your hands
Quit the drama. Save the girl talk for girls’ night. Chill out. Put other’s needs before your own. Focus on school or work. Do things that are more substantial than partying; find your passion. BATHE. Don’t strive to look like a supermodel. Strive to look like the best version of yourself. Be a lady; grow up a little. Feel out if you’re sexually compatible with your partner. Don’t try to create chemistry that’s just not there. If you do all of this and he still walks away, then you two simply want different things from one another at the same time. So, slow things down. Don’t push him into a relationship; lure him into one. Men are competitive by nature. Be the challenge. Be the chase. Win the race.