A huge relationship misconception is that love can be bought. And while money may certainly help, small surprises can make the same, if not more, of an impact. They tell the person you’re with that they’re worth a little bit of planning to show that you care.
You can’t go wrong with the classic “good morning” text, but here are a few other ideas to surprise the love of your life and be good to your wallet.
As the saying goes, actions speak louder than words. Candles, notes and candy do, too.
Here are 10 Simple Romantic Surprises For You :
1. Leave them a paper trail that leads to a cuddly surprise.
2. Tell them how much you love them in cute little paper stars.
3. Can’t go wrong with candle letters and flower petals.
4. Spell out “ILU” with their favorite items.
5. Change their alarm text to something adorable for an instantaneous morning text.
6. Write out how much you love them in a window.
7. Put hearts on their sandwich before you give it to them.
8. Serve them a delicious breakfast in bed.
9. Create a romantic ambience before they take a bath or shower.
10 Leave them heart-fluttering lunch notes.