Some cute goodnight text messages could be used for both couples and couples to be so instead of listing them all twice I’ve listed them all here. Again, some of them are bold and daring but, like I said before, there’s nothing wrong with that. You need to let this person know how you feel somehow so why not be up front about it?
Here comes a mix of the daring, the sickly sweet and the cutest quotes you’ve ever heard…
- You’ll be the last think I think of before I fall asleep and the first thing I think of when I wake up.
- Dreaming keeps me going. It means I don’t have to be apart from you for so long
- Starlight, star-bright, you’re the only star I see tonight.
- I don’t want to fall asleep because reality with you is better than any dream.
- During the day I keep myself busy and sometimes time passes. By night, I really miss you.
- I’d walk a million miles to sleep with you tonight.
- I keep hugging the pillow and wishing it was you. It’s hard not being with you.
- Goodnight, handsome.
- I just wanted to let you know I’m thinking of you.
- Hey! Just wanted to say good night. Sweet dreams. Hugs. Kisses. Rainbows. Moons. Stars. Supernovas.
- You can’t sleep? Me neither. Let’s can’t sleep together.
If all else fails, rhyme. Poems are perhaps the most expressive form of writing there is so combining them with a text (which is often considered rather impersonal) can be a great mix. These cute goodnight poems can be used whether you’re in a relationship or are still getting close to the certain someone.
These texts work simply for the fact they are cute and that an immense amount of thought and love has been put into each of them. Even if you didn’t write them, your special someone will love that you took the time to look them up and feel flattered that you feel that way about them.
- My day may be hectic.
My schedule may be tight.
But I would never let the day end
without saying Good night and. Sweet dreams!
- As the day turns into night, keep your worries out of sight. Close your eyes and go to sleep, all the good times are yours to keep. Sweet dreams & Good Night.
- Goodnight, sleep tight, dream of me with all your might.
- The stars lean down to kiss you and I lie awake and miss you.
Quotes To Use
If you don’t like anything you’ve read so far and would like to take a more cultured approach to texting cute goodnight messages, using a quote can be perfect. Some of the most respected and wisest individuals throughout history have brought us some incredible and much loved quotes on the subject of love. Using them to express our own feelings is perfectly acceptable. So we’re not quite as eloquent as some of these people, that doesn’t mean we don’t love someone as much as they did.
Let’s see what some of these incredible people had to say…
- In dreams and love, there are no impossibilities. – Janos Arana
- Laugh and the world laughs with you, snore and you sleep alone. – Anthony Burgess
- My night has become a sunny dawn because of you. – Ibn Abbad
- At this moment 3.7 million people are sleeping, 2.3 million are falling in love, 4.1 million are eating & only one sweet person in the whole world is reading this message!! Good night! – Anonymous
- If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you. – A. A. Milne
So there you have it, 40 of the best cute goodnight texts, why they work and how and when they should be used. Just remember, all of these texts can be customized. You can change things like ‘my sweet’ and ‘handsome’ to whatever you happen to call your other half and there are countless variations of ‘goodnight’ and ‘sleep tight’ that you could use.
It’s worth remembering that these messages should come from the heart. This extensive list is a great starting point but remember to add a bit of personality to the messages.
Please share any other cute text ideas you have, I’d love to hear what ideas you have. Also, I’d love to hear about your experiences too! What texts have you sent? What’s the cutest text message, email or social networking message you ever received? Was it a goodnight message or just a nice surprise? I know, I know – I’m nosey, right? I just love hearing what you have to say!
I’ll let you go now, you’re free to go and try out some of my messages and the tips I’ve thrown in along side them.
Good luck and goodnight!