8. He doesn’t touch you as much. He does not put attention on you, he does not spend time with you, or he does not have private stuff with you.
Sometimes affection drops off a bit due to poor communication, unresolved issues or a recent argument. If this is unexplained behavior or he is repelling you with odd excuses, you may have a hint. At minimum, you have an issue in your relationship that needs to be addressed honestly. — Wendy Kay
9. He dresses differently. Has your husband started to dress a little differently or does he keep his vehicle a bit cleaner? Has he been acting slightly happier and more cooperative, yet all of a sudden he is busier and just leaving the house more often? (e.g. going out more often with “friends,” running more errands, etc.) If so, take heed. Take interest in his new activity/involvement if you’re curious about what’s really going on. — Wendy Kay
10. He’s gone longer. Does your man usually take the dog out for a half hour run every day, but now it’s a 60-90 minute walk-run? Who is he running into all of a sudden at the dog park or in the neighborhood? If it’s not “chatty Kathy,” he may be having an affair. Go with him once in a while. — Wendy Kay
11. He picks fights. Is your husband starting arguments that end up in him leaving the house a lot? Are his garments coming up missing here and there? If so, something is going on! — Wendy Kay
12. He’s being extra secretive. When your husband suddenly has a change in his privacy attitude — all of a sudden you’re not supposed to know his whereabouts or who he’s talking to on the phone and it’s not close to your birthday, anniversary or upcoming gift-giving holiday — he may be having an affair. — Wendy Kay
13. There is a change in the emotional quality of your relationship.This may be shown as your partner is unengaged or overly engaged. We all go through emotional changes, like the weather. However, you may notice that your partner’s attitude has changed toward you over time; they may have become more self-absorbed and less interested in you or the relationship. Often, your partner may reject your offers of affection. Your best approach here is to pay attention and be curious. — Donn Peters
14. He’s extremely angry. Anger and criticism that borders on cruelty is hard to take for all of us. Your partner may treat you with rudeness or impatience. He may be more controlling and more critical than usual. You may sense an increase in the degree of unhappiness in your spouse that is difficult to understand. With some partners, you may actually see an increase in happiness as a result of being involved in an affair. — Donn Peters